Sunday, April 12, 2009

Inside ~o~

SHhhhhhh~~~~I hope what I post here become a secret between us ok? why ?
Well.....I cant say...I'm scare................. =>.<=
Erm, If u really want to know, scroll below ...
Shhhhhhh~ don't tell anyone ok?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Scroll more more...( Mummy~~I'm scare!!!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Scroll more, hopefully those who are going to catch me feel tire of scrolling......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok, I think that should be enough right? OK, come come. Let me show u





The chair~~~~






The blue chair~~~~







A part of the theater inside









I think the movie haven't started yet~








The End~








HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!
What? Legal right? To take pictures inside the theater. XD

7 comments:

  1. i like MBO cinema because their seat is comfortable compare to TGV and GSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    in ur veiw,
    do u think mbo interior and design is better than GSC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered one time I went to MBO to watched the simpson and theres no sound for the first two minutes. Im the only audience BTW, so i think the staff maybe did not notice me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there is nothing much difference between the chair of MBO n GSC...
    as long as it function well, i will be satisfied^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah u seems like make an impact so gempak like daat.cheh...tot u wnna make pirated dvd ke by taking pictures.haha ilegal who noes who snapping the chairs....fuh.....then the end of the movie.wat movie lah u watching....

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol....i think MBO chair more comfortable lo.duno why...haha.. LOL..more gempak then alot ppl will wanna see ma..that movie a? forgot d..duno what movie also...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. huh, i like mbo..
    jom tgk movie

    ReplyDelete