Sunday, March 8, 2009

Interior of MBO Melaka

Now I'm going to show to you the interior of MBO. Not bad actually but the place is kind of small if you wanna compare it with GSC at Dataran Pahlawan.

Not bad. Nice lighting and decor. Simple yet beautiful~
Here, the four TV screens will show what movie is showing and the seat availability.

Some posters hanging on the wall..hehe

This is the customer service center on the left. Get your membership card here ^^Hmm...gorgeous, I would say~ Hahaha

As you can see, these pictures are taken during day time when there's less people. Too many people hard to take pictures, you know? XD
( Use my SE W800i take one. Low quality >.<)

2 comments:

  1. Sry guys. I think I know what's wrong wif the comment thing. I put it to "anyone can post comment" setting d. Hope u guys can post ur comment now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog..nv go MBO before..after view ur blog..i plan to go MBO loh..^^

    ReplyDelete